Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
You must read and acknowledge the information in the link provided.
By checking this box, it indicates you (as well as any other residents) have read and understand the program description.
This is not a quick program. Average applications take four to six months to complete.
This application is for quality of life home repairs for low income residents within the City of Taylor. It is a soft second mortgage, meaning that payments will only need to be made if the primary resident converts the worked-on home as a rental unit, moves out, passes away, or the home changes ownership in any way. Please fill out the information below to the best of your abilities and read the policies before completing.
You must be able to check off all the following questions to qualify. If you cannot check off the complete list, you do not qualify.
Once you have obtained all the required paperwork copies that are needed for your application, please check them off. Some of these documents will not apply. Note that this paperwork must be submitted for ALL household residents.
Check only one box.
List all persons living in the home along with all persons with ownership interest or Dower rights to the property. All persons included in the title search must be listed and sign the Mortgage Note. Their income will be counted in the total household income. Incomes for full time students and persons younger than 18 years of age are not required to sign.
If full time student, do not state income.
If younger than 18, do not state income.
As estimated and recorded on IRS tax forms in the Adjusted Gross Income line.
Select the total income listed below that MOST CLOSELY matches the total listed persons from the previous section. If total household income is more than the income limit selected, STOP HERE. You do not qualify.
Very Low (50%) Income Limits
Single or corresponding applicant names
The information that I have provided is to the best of my knowledge. Any false information will forfeit home rehab eligibility.
1. Income from wages, salaries, tips, etc.
The full amount before any payroll deductions of wages, salaries, overtime pay, commissions, fees, tips, and bonuses, or other compensation for personal services.
2. Net income from the operation of a business or a profession. Any withdraw of cash or assets from the operation of a business or profession will be included in income, except to the extent the withdraw is reimbursement of cash or assets invested in the operation by the family.
3. Interest, dividends, and other net income of any kind from real or personal property. Any withdrawal of cash or assets from an investment will be included in income, except to the extend the withdrawal is reimbursement of cash or assets invested by the family. Where the family has net family assets more than $5,000, annual income must include the majority of the actual income derived from all net persons assets based on the current passbook savings rate as determined by HUD.
4. The full amount of periodic amounts received from Social Security, annuities, insurance policies, retirement funds, pensions, disability or death benefits, or any other periodic receipts. Including lump-sum amount or prospective monthly amounts for the delayed start of a periodic amount.
5. Payments in lieu of earnings such as unemployment, disability compensation, worker's compensation, and severance pay.
6. Welfare assistance payments made under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program are included in annual income or are otherwise excluded from the calculation of annual income per 24 CFR 5.609(c). The amount of the allowance or grant exclusive of the amount specifically designated for shelter or utilities.
7. Periodic and determinable allowances such as alimony and child support payments. Regular contributions or gifts received from organizations or from persons NOT residing in the dwelling.
8. All regular pay, special day and allowances of a member of the Armed Forces.
You have reached the end of the online submission for a rehabilitation loan. To fully complete this application, you must visit the Community Development Department located on the second floor in the Development Services office at Taylor City Hall. The address is 23555 Goddard Road, Taylor, Michigan, 48180.
The remaining paperwork include:
1) Rehabilitation Work Fees Agreement
2) Lead Paint Agreement
3) A Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript (4506T-EZ).
4) Informative Reading: Program Guidelines.
5) Copies of documents as stated above.
If you have any questions regarding this application or the remaining paperwork required for eligibility, please call (734) 552-0064.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide traditional signature(s) at a later date.
* indicates a required field